Re: RE: Safety?

To: reid.w.simmons@intel.com
Subject: Re: RE: Safety?
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Fri, Jul 14 2000 11:24:22 GMT-0600
I agree with you.

I was talking to Dave the other day about my Sentra vs. the Spit. He said that
for one thing, Nigel has a full frame and the Sentra doesn't. And that even
though the Sentra (whose name is 'Starman', btw) is so much bigger, it really
doesn't weigh all that much more than the Spit.

By the late '70s in this country, we were already turning more and more to
these 'disposable'-though economical to run, cars. And headed more to the
trading in every few years. But, in Europe, I'd noticed that people hang on to
their cars longer than we seem to. Maybe some of these little cars we love were
built to last and be around for a bit longer than Datsuns and Toyotas of the
same period?

Gotta get some coffee, discuss amongst yourselves...

Laura G.