Re: Release bearing pins

To: Roger Elliott <relliott@cjnetworks.com>,
Subject: Re: Release bearing pins
From: Sam Gentry <hsgentry@cfw.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 20:12:00 -0400
I think you may be referring to the slots in the two cylindrical gadgets
that hold the bearing carrier.  If I remember correctly, there is a
relatively shallow slot with a square bottom and a slightly deeper slot
with a rounded bottom.  The pin goes in the shallow square bottom slot and
the bearing carrier goes in the deeper round bottom slot.  Are these the
slots that you are referring to?  If not then, I agree with Joe, I don't
remember any other difference.

I just did this on my 80 and a few months ago on my son's 72 and that is
what I remember.

Sam