put-put put

To: "Spitfires" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: put-put put
From: "Spitfire 1500" <s1500@uswest.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 18:47:35 -0500
Well, I almost thought I got it running.

I charged the battery up, and while it was charging, I checked/cleaned out
every possible connection I could find.

I fire up the engine, and now it sounds like it's running off of three
cylinders! As a test, I, one by one take out each spark plug wire and then
it feels(and rumbles) like its running off of 2 cylinders.

It runs horribly(idles really rough), for about a minute, and then it dies.
If I slam on the accelerator, it barely revs up. Everything electrical wise
SEEMS to be ok. NO loose wires  or anything. Fuel is being delivered.

I'm out of ideas for this one. Is it that I didn't charge up the battery
enough?

Kids love the rich taste of web content!
http://british.nerp.net
now with fortified commentaries