Re: Marvel Mystery Oil

To: "Spit Elist" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Marvel Mystery Oil
From: "Ken C" <sdspitfire@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 10:19:09 -0700
Jeff,

Can't help with Mystery Oil, however, I do have experience with Restore. Add
it to the oil in '94 Buick (103,000 miles) every oil change. I use Castrol
20-50 oil and change oil every 3 months. Prior to Restore, the car would use
about 1 quart between changes and the valves/rockers would rattle,
especially when cold. None of that happens now. Now the Restore is more
expensive than a quart of oil, but the catalytic converter is not filling up
with burnt oil.

Ken C
'72 Spit