Wheel Tuck!!!

To: "Spifires Autox Team" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wheel Tuck!!!
From: "BILL McDEVITT" <wmmk1@informatics.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 08:42:31 -0500
O.K. all you die-hard Autocross drivers that are tired
of wheel tuck problems, I have removed my rear anti-
sway bar and it's up for sale!! I will have it delivered
to your front door for a mere 60 bucks. That's less
than half the price of a new one and this one
still looks like new. When you make that U-turn around
the mid-track barrel all four tires will stay on the
pavement!! One catch, it only fits the short axle early
Spitfire and GT6!!! So, if you want to cut a few seconds
off your time, let me know. Bill