Re: Plugs

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Plugs
From: "Luke Lewis" <lukage@home.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 23:38:35 -0400
I have a '71 with POSSIBLE head work (It runs suspiciously faster than it
should), Monza exhaust and an Accel 45,000V coil ... I ran my old set of
platinums at .025, and this year's set are at .030 with a little better
high-end pull, so I guess that's a recommendation! :-)

Hey, Header people:  Is it worth it????????????