hubpuller

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: hubpuller
From: david <engstrom@tstonramp.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 19:54:22 -0700
     I recieved some questions on the cost of buying the TSSC hubpuller.
I don't have a credit card so I had a pal of mine use his. He just faxed
the completed order form (from the catalog I got from my e-mail request)
with the membership number blank and the shipping cost area  blank
Otherwise we never contacted them.. Anyway, we never received any order
confirmation - the puller just showed up a little less than two weeks
later. The invoice says 51.02 for the puller and 40.00 for postage and
packing. I note that that there are no units (dollars or "pounds") in
the invoice. I call my pal and he says it is not recorded on his credit
card yet. I suspect that the cost of the hubpuller and the postage noted
above is in English pounds (sterling? I am ignorant here} and will have
to be multiplied by 1.67 or whatever the conversion factor is presently.
So off my head worst case for me is somewhere around $150 total. I don't
care (well I do but......) I just want to be able to pull the rear axle
hub if I need to without messing it up or having to rely on someone else
messing it up. I am in Southern California, USA. When I know the cost in
dollars I will post it.

thanks, David