needle bearings

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: needle bearings
From: Diane Pataki <pataki@biology.utah.edu>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 11:54:05 -0600
hi everyone,

the drive train on our frame off restoration of a 66 mkII is soooo close
to complete.  BUT, it turns out that our otherwise functional driveshaft
is missing some needle bearings.  These don't seem to available anymore
- the replacement driveshafts have the newer design.  Does anyone have
an older parts car with this type of driveshaft?  Would you be willing
to sell a handful of needle bearings? (easier to ship than the whole
driveshaft)

please reply off list.  we would be very much obliged!

diane & will
http://www.willsgarage.com

--
Diane E. Pataki, Ph.D.