Re: hub puller/ TSSC?

To: Rob Travis <sixt6spitfire@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: hub puller/ TSSC?
From: Chris DeStaffany <destaff@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 14:37:18 -0700 (PDT)

It's The Triumph Sports Six Club in Lubenham England
and is Englands number one club for all Herald based
cars.  Check out this link:

www.tssc-hq.demon.co.uk/TSSC.html

I'm a member and actually visited the headquarters
this February.  It was fun, but they need to put
scales on their maps.  I saw a good amount of the
Midlands on buses before I actually got there.  It was
a wonderful trip.

Chris DeStaffany

1975 Spit
1966 Herald