Re: Great deal on GT6+ / Spit Mk3 fr. bumpers

To: Beth & Ken <bethken@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Great deal on GT6+ / Spit Mk3 fr. bumpers
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 15:15:37 +0000
Ken,
Next time you talk to them, please ask if they do bumpers/overriders for
Mk1/Mk2 Spitfires.  I have found replacement overriders which
were advertised as fitting these applications, but the two I have don't fit and
are actually for a Mk1 GT6 (which are longer that the
Spit application and are spaced with the cutouts for the bumper more centered
(as on the GT6 Mk1) than the Spit, which is cut so that
the long part sticks out more to the top.

Regards,
Joe