Re: More arcane hardtop headliner questions

To: dougnad <dougnad@bellatlantic.net>, spitfires <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: More arcane hardtop headliner questions
From: Richard B Gosling <Gosling_Richard_B@perkins.com>
Date: 24 Jul 2000 03:23:43 -0500
Doug,

The hardtop on my '78 1500 has a (yellowed, stained, and slightly torn) white
 cloth headliner.  I have no reason to believe that the hardtop is not original
 (then again, no reason to believe that it is...), which would suggest that the
 cloth headliner was still being used at least as far as '78 - well past the
 end of Mk. IV production.  As far as I know, Mk IV and 1500 hardtops are
 identical.

Richard and Daffy (kind of wishing I had the hardtop on right now - last weeks
 glorious top-down weather has given way to steady drizzle this morning... and
 my right knee is a little damp from the drips!)