Re: Where do you find door handle gaskets

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Where do you find door handle gaskets
From: "L&B Lubbers" <lubbers@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 22:02:24 -0400
Check out Obsolete Automotive in Point Edward, Ontario, Canada (not far from
Detroit) at  www.obsoleteauto.com.  You can access their parts list online
although it is somewhat akward. Or send them an email.  Remember the
exchange rate in your price comparisons.

Len Lubbers
Ottawa, Ontario
79 (soon to be drivable) Spitfire