Re: workshop manual source

To: <PLOSCAR@aol.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: workshop manual source
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 00:13:45 -0700
Bruce,

Keep an eye on eBay for copies of the Bentley manual that covers the Herald,
Vitesse and Spitfire.  I've seen some good deals on used copies.  I paid
something like $70 for a new copy and it's been worth every penny so far.

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
home of the NEW Totally Triumph Auction
and... The Triumph Autos/Parts Wanted Listings
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/TRwanted.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!