Re: New paint with water stains

To: L&B Lubbers <lubbers@sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: New paint with water stains
From: Peter Ficklin <pficklin@qnis.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 23:49:57 -0700
You might try some of the basic polish products in the automotive
store.  Most of them work pretty well.  I would stick with a name brand
like Meguiars or 3M...  If they don't work, you will need to move up to
one with more "cut" in it, then polish out any haze from the rubbing
compund.

good luck
Peter Ficklin
'63 & '68 Spits