Re: Electronic ignition upgrade

To: jgruber@demainsoft.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Electronic ignition upgrade
From: "Dean Dashwood" <Dean.Dashwood@enron.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 09:35:52 +0100

Jeff,  are you having problems with your points?  I'm not aware of any
advantages of electronic ignition, except maybe slightly less servicing, over
the old points system, unless you're experiencing problems with the points in
which case electronic ignition is one way to fix some problems.

Having said that, a PO has fitted electronic ignition to my car, and I've never
had a single problem with it (so far.....)

Dean