Master Cylinder

To: "'Spit list'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Master Cylinder
From: Craig Smith <CraigS@iewc.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 07:39:24 -0500
Man I am going to pull the little bit of hair that I have left out !!!

I have had a problem with the pressure warning switch, I removed the guts
and plugged the cross over piece.

I did this due to the oddball thread size and also to keep the " Original "
looks. So what I have is a big aluminum coupling. No leaks and it flows
unrestricted.
The problem is, I can't get the front to bleed. I have a mini vac unit and
the rear does just fine.
When I put the vac on the front I get NOTHING !  I have NO pedal.
I am wondering if the front part of the Master has gone bad ????
I need to remove and bench bleed the whole cylinder ?
I need to buy a repair kit ?
Us a hammer with about 8 good blows to ADJUST it ?

HELP

Craig Smith
36 Pelham Ridge Drive
Greenville, SC 29615