Re: Maryland Area Triumph Clubs

To: Tod Jones <todjones@rica.net>
Subject: Re: Maryland Area Triumph Clubs
From: Charlie Brown <cb1500@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2000 10:32:45 -0400
To all concerned:

This site is an old site for the Capital Triumph Register (Washington DC
metro area). As far as I know the site hasn't been updated for about 3
years. We've requested that Bob Weeks close down the site, but he's yet
to do so.

There is a new club trying to get organized in the Baltimore area. I
don't have the full info at this point. Perhaps one of our listers can
supply a phone number or email address.

Charlie Brown
CTR Club Liasion