Re: Auctioin Site and NASS.

To: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>,
Subject: Re: Auctioin Site and NASS.
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 15:35:50 -0700
Hi Graham,

Nice to know, thank you.  I was astounded to see my website ranked No.3 when
searching "Triumph Spitfire" on Alta Vista the other evening.  I'm glad that
news of the availability of the auction site is spreading.

Ironically, the Totally Triumph Auction is all but dead at present (I think
there is only one item being offered for sale presently) so hopefully the
mention in Triumph World and another forthcoming plug in the next issue of
Spitfire & GT6 Magazine will re-ignite some interest in the venue.  Either
way, I thought it was a worthwhile experiment even though many chose not to
try it for some reason.

Take care,

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
home of the NEW Totally Triumph Auction
and... The Triumph Autos/Parts Wanted Listings
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/TRwanted.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!