Travel to UK, non LBC

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Travel to UK, non LBC
From: RTriplett@bjservices.com
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 08:19:42 -0500
Many thanks to all who replied to my post requesting recommendations on
hotels while in London.  I'm happy to report that I contacted a hotel that,
although booked for my travel days, had an apartment available across the
street for the same amount as their hotel room (75 pounds).  Checking their
web page, I discovered that the apartments rent for 150/night, so believe I
got a good deal.  No breakfast is included, but that's ok for the extra
room.  Now, I'm interested in what can be seen and done in just a few days
in London and Wales.  This will be a "working holiday", as I'll be in
Scotland for a couple weeks, and just have a few days coming and going to
see Wales and London.  If anyone has suggestions for these areas, or any
other enroute, please drop me a note off-line.  Also, I'll be taking the
train from London to Aberdeen, so any tips for rail travel would also be
appreciated.
Thanks,
Richard Triplett