Re: Troubleshooting

To: <mikep@michindust.com>
Subject: Re: Troubleshooting
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Thu, Aug 3 2000 23:39:55 GMT-0600
A similar thing happened to me when I first got my first Spitfire about 15
years ago in Italy. I had been accustomed to driving my Alfa-which had a light
that came on when gas was low. When it came on, you knew you had maybe another
14 miles before the car would stop.

Well, it was beautiful weather, I was driving and driving-and the light never
went on! But the car stopped-and I realized that for the first time in my life
(and last time-so far!), I'd run out of gas!

Laura G.