Re: New to Spitfires

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>, "Chuck Cassaro" <CCassaro@mail.aspenpkg.com>
Subject: Re: New to Spitfires
From: "Keith R. Stewart" <kstewart@wwdc.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 19:23:17 -0400
Chuck Cassaro asked:
> Well, getting to the point, My question for the list members is: where
might
> I find information for racing parts for this Spit? i.e.: headers, cam,
> intake ect ect.? Any and all information will be greatly appreciated!

Welcome Chuck! (...and congratulations on the great deal).

Check out Ted Schumacher at TS Imported Automotive. Ted has been in the
Triumph world (and business) for a long time. He is a great one for
information and competition parts. He has forgotten more than most people
know in this area. He is square shooter, trustworthy, and a fine gentleman.

 He has a web page at:
http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com/
and can be reached at:
Ted Schumacher
TS Imported Automotive
404 Basinger Rd.
Pandora, Ohio, USA 45877

Ph. 800/543-6648 (for orders)
Ph. 419/384-3022 - tech./general information
FAX 419/384-3272 - 24 hrs