New to Spitfires

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: New to Spitfires
From: "Chuck Cassaro" <CCassaro@mail.aspenpkg.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 08:41:46 -0500
Good morning list members!

My name is Chuck Cassaro and I am a new list member (as well as a new
Spitfire owner). I just picked up my "new" '65 Spitfire last night. It has
been a dedicated autocross car since 1971 when the second owner purchased
it. I am now the third owner of this automobile. I was able to pick up the
Spitfire and trailer as well as 7 engines ( 3 complete, 4 in boxes) and 4
transmissions. As well as boxes and boxes of assorted spare parts for the
unreasonable price of $2,000.
Well, getting to the point, My question for the list members is: where might
I find information for racing parts for this Spit? i.e.: headers, cam,
intake ect ect.? Any and all information will be greatly appreciated!

TIA,

Chuck Cassaro
Manager, Information Systems
Aspen Packaging, Inc.