Re: ELECTRONIC IGNITION - t'is or t'isn't

To: Jeff Gruber <jgruber@demainsoft.com>
Subject: Re: ELECTRONIC IGNITION - t'is or t'isn't
From: Chris DeStaffany <destaff@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 22:26:50 -0700 (PDT)

I had the same thing happen to me.  The original
electronic lucas systems  were regarded as rather
poor.  Many POs replaced them with earlier model
dizzys. Yours is probably from an earlier car.  When I
obtained a Pertronix for a 1975 I then tried to obtain
a dizzy that would fit it,  the local auto dismantlers
for Triumph in this area would not sell me one.
Claimed that they were such junk that they through
them away.

Chris DeStaffany

http://invites.yahoo.com/