[Fwd: Running out of Petrol]

To: "Spitfires@autox.team.net" <Spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: Running out of Petrol]
From: Patrick Baize <speedracre@netzero.net>
Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2000 20:49:13 -0500
--------------CD2992F9AF565A3A09909C6C

Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2000 20:47:16 -0500
From: Patrick Baize <speedracre@netzero.net>
To: Richard B Gosling <Gosling_Richard_B@perkins.com>
Subject: Re: Running out of Petrol

Same here, I can go back and forth to work all week, If I deviate , I need gas.
actually pulled in my driveway one friday after work, sputtering on fumes. had
get the mower gas can and add a little so I could get to the Exxon station.  Gee
wonder what this DGV carb I just put on will do to me?

THnx
Pat