Non-lbc advice needed

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Non-lbc advice needed
From: Gary Tash <tashg@bmi.net>
Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2000 21:18:51 -0700
If anyone is able and interested in helping me trouble shoot the
following please email me off list.  Thanks.

85/6 fuel injected Camry.  Auto Transmission
Problem:  NO acceleration.  When sitting still the engine can be reved,
but even then it seems slow to gain momentum.  When driving, depressing
the accelerator doesn't seem to do anything.  There is some
acceleration, just enough to make crossing an intersection dangerous.

Engine seems to be running evenly - not missing - but the idle is a
little slower than it used to be.

-Gary