Weber Page

To: "Spitfires@autox.team.net" <Spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Weber Page
From: Patrick Baize <speedracre@netzero.net>
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2000 21:49:40 -0500
Hi All
    I made up my Weber page and posted it today. Check it out at
www.spitfires.iwarp.com

    If you all note the heater hose from the thermostat to the intake.
It bends and stays that way. It has a spiral wire core and a straight
piece of wire that keeps the shape that you make it.  It does not kink
at all. Gates does not make it anymore.  The parts guy pulled it off the
shelf and blew the dust off it.  Pretty cool hose. If anyone wants some,
I can get it for you.

    I am also working on an "alternative parts" page. Anyone have
anything to add to it?

THnx
Pat