Leans to the left

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Leans to the left
From: SMatson802@aol.com
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 10:33:10 EDT
While I am typing, I may as well visit this issue as well.
Viewing my '71 from the rear, I can see a pronounced leaning to the port side
of the HMS Spitfire.  On recall, I seem to have seen a number of
questions/comments on that topic, but, because I didn't realize that I cared,
I didn't read any of them.
My front spring has a spring spacer installed by PO that looks to raise about
an inch or less.  I still have a list to the left.  At the risk of asking you
to repeat yourselves, what are we dealing with here.
Thanks in advance,
Steve M