RE: Leans to the left

To: "spitfires@autox.team.net" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Leans to the left
From: Art Fournier <fournier@chesapeake.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 19:44:23 -0400
Hi,

My Spit has leaned left for 20+ years.  I've replaced the rear spring and
all four shocks.  I've swapped the front springs from left to right.  The
left side remains an inch lower than the right.  However, it steers
straight and tires wear evenly.  It seems to be something engineered into
the cars to frustrate Spitfire owners.

Art Fournier