RE: sports exhausts-- Rimmer vs. TSSC: preferences?

To: spitfires <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: sports exhausts-- Rimmer vs. TSSC: preferences?
From: "Simmons, Reid W" <reid.w.simmons@intel.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 13:01:44 -0700
Doug;

I just received stainless steel headers from Rimmer (~$180).  I have not
installed it as yet but the fit looks to be very good.  Lets face it, just
about anything HAS to be a better fit than the [P.O.S.] Pacesetter or even
the stock cast iron manifold.  The header is actually in two sections, one
section bolts to ports 1 & 4, and the other section bolts to ports 2 & 3.
The opposite ends of these 2 into 1 pipes fit into another 2 into 1 section
that connects up to the rest of the exhaust system.

Reid
'79 Spitfire (original owner)