Re: Re: Smith Guages

To: Chris DeStaffany <destaff@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Re: Smith Guages
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Tue, Aug 8 2000 17:49:52 GMT-0600
>Aughhhh!  I was just getting ready to order one of
>those combo temp/oil pressure guages.  So it there any
>place else we can get them.  XK claimed to be the only
>supplier in  the US.

XK is the only place in the US to get them. Marty is looking at other parts
shops to see if any of them might have them on the shelf.

He might have the temp/oil gauge though-I want a mechanical and those are
electrical and he asked me if I would take an electrical...call him at British
Pacific- 1-800-554-4133.

Laura G.