Here I go again (you'd think I'd learn)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net, nass@egroups.com
Subject: Here I go again (you'd think I'd learn)
From: OHFASTONE@aol.com
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 16:06:10 EDT
OK everybody, I guess I've been out in the sun too long this summer.  Since I
heard so many complaints on the currently available headers, I am now working
on making headers that almost everyone will be happy with.  None of them will
be the 4 into 1 or 6 into 1 that seem to be readily available.  They will be
mild steel but you will have options on coatings.  I have not calculated what
the costs will be yet, I am still doing the R & D a working on the jigs,
which is another story.  For the gearheads among us, they will be "Tri-Y"
configuration step headers (go look at what type you find on the WINNING race
vehicles anywhere).  For now, I'm working on Spits, GT6's, and TR6's with
others to follow depending on how well these are accepted.  So if anyone is
interested, no matter where you are, let me know, I will ship them anywhere
when they are ready (but they won't be ready until I'm satisfied with fit and
finish).  I welcome any questions/comments/complaints.

        Michael