Re: Smith Guages, found them & cheaper than XK

To: Kevin Rhodes <krhodes1@maine.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Smith Guages, found them & cheaper than XK
From: Chris DeStaffany <destaff@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 14:40:20 -0700 (PDT)

I'm going to get a clock too and I was going too but
it where the gt6 has its eyeball vents in the right
hand dash panel.  I'm guessing that it will look "real
cool" there.  Alas. I've got to refinish that thing
before I can install more guages.  I've also decided
to get a new fuel guage as the one I have now is
getting kinda cloudy and then it will match the others
I'm buying.
Chris DeStaffany

http://invites.yahoo.com/