Re: audio help!

To: "Spitfire list" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: audio help!
From: "Mark Campbell" <spitfire@shelby.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2000 15:38:56 -0400
Sorry, I didn't see the original post but I might be able to help.

I've installed 2 radios that do that.  A Kenwood KDC-7009 (older model) in
the Spitfire, and a JVC KD-LX10 in my Mitsubishi Galant VR4.  So far, I'm
happy with both of them.

The JVC is much slicker, only the bottom panel with the controls rotates
based on power, the display moves down to allow CD insert/eject.
The Kenwood's complete face plate rotates.  There isn't any interference
with the shifter and the faceplate, changing CDs is another story.

Mark Campbell