audio help!

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: audio help!
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Sat, Aug 12 2000 0:17:27 GMT-0600
Hey there all you Spit Pilots!

I'm glad to announce that Nigel is roadworthy again! A happy Spitfire!

Now, my radio/cassette player has givne up the ghost. It's an Audiovox with the
face plate that comes off-and stuck out just waaaay too far-I think that's why
it's screwed up.

What are the suggestions for a radio/cassette player, that'll fit in the car
better-and still budget minded? I've always been happy with the Audiovox
before-I think it just stuck out too far to have a long life. I'm even thinking
about one that is just 'fixed'-no removeable face plate. (After all, I usually
forget and leave it on anyway!)

Gotta have my tunes!

TIA for your suggestions,

Laura G.-and Nigel! (On his way to becoming a gold *plus*!)