Re: US Listers: Sears American Racing wheels on sale (49.75 each)

To: "Spitfire List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: US Listers: Sears American Racing wheels on sale (49.75 each)
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 21:28:22 +0100
Hi Tony
Can you see what colour I am, or to translate that, I think I need some of
those! Are they good looking and do you think I could get some shipped to UK
CHEAP enough to make it still cheap? Bear in mind we usually pay your dollar
price in UK£ for things, so I would be looking at £99-£129 Each.
Naa Just wishful thinking, especially as I just spent out on new suspension
bushes ball joints and steering rack and new tyres for my car!

Graham.
2.5 PI MKII   (New bushes balljoints and steering rack and 4 new tyres last
week.)
Sprinted Dolomite   (New ball joints and rebuilt rack this week.)
2000 MKI
Toledo
1300 Front Wheel Drive

http://www.triumph-iw.co.uk