Re: US Listers: Sears American Racing wheels on sale (49.75

To: Carter Shore <clshore@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: US Listers: Sears American Racing wheels on sale (49.75
From: Anthony Gordon <tgordon@saginaw-city.k12.mi.us>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 07:48:34 -0400
Carter,

You are right to urge caution: my son and I visited the local Sears store,
and couldn't find the 4 on 3.75" bolt pattern needed for the Spit.  I did
find out that they are running the special to next weekend, and if I can
get a part number for American Racing for a type 42, 70 or 80 wheel, they
will offer it at the $49.75 price .... if I learn anything from AR later, I
let you know.

Tony