RE: Clutch adjustment

To: "'Frane Maroevic'" <frane.maroevic@delbih.cec.eu.int>,
Subject: RE: Clutch adjustment
From: Craig Smith <CraigS@iewc.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 07:20:45 -0500
The slave on the tranny can move " a little "
I cheated on mine.
There is a bolt that slides down the side of the slave in an aluminum
holder. What I did was take an extra bolt and do a little shaving on one
side, that way I could move the slave in towards the pressure plate.
It helped a little, I was real surprised about the amount of movement that
the rod has. It's not much !
I was expecting it to travel a couple of inches but it only travels about a
1/2".