[no subject]

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
From: Hap Cohen <hap_cohen@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 22:36:32 -0400
Regrettably, I find myself parting with my 1973 Spitfire 1500.  It was
purchased in 1992 as a project which quickly turned into a rolling
restoration/daily driver.  I got through the transmission and suspension
but have never done much with the body or engine.  I am still driving it
three or more days a week but my commute is short.  It needs a new bonnet
and floor pans and probably a trunk lid.  With as many miles as I know that
I have put on it, the motor is probably ready for an overhaul but is
running strong.  It has working overdrive, two year old ragtop, factory
hardtop, custom rollbar, front air dam, new battery, tires with less than
10k miles and a weber downdraft carb.  And all of the spares that
accumulate over eight years.  Some worth having and some not, but it all
goes together.  Best offer over $750.00 takes it all.  Drive the car away
and bring a pickup for the rest of the pieces/parts.

I am moving August 26, 2000 which is the reason I am selling.  It all must
be gone by then.  This is not an auction.  I will accept offers until 6pm
on Thursday August 17, 2000.  Best offer over $750.00 gets it all and as-is
with no warranties expressed or implied.  Any questions should be directed
to me offline.  I am located in the Acworth/Kennesaw area just north of
Atlanta, GA.

Thanks much,
Hap