re: Sort of almost free STUFF is gone.

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: Sort of almost free STUFF is gone.
From: "Terry L. Thompson" <tlt@digex.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 07:05:39 -0400
Sorry for any of the late comers, but if you emailed me after 5:30pm EST
yesterday, nothing was left. I'll re-post if I don't receive payment within
a reasonable amount of time (say 2 weeks), but I'm afraid every piece is now
spoken for. If you didn't receive a confirmation from me that I'd reserved
the part specifically for you, then someone else has dibs.

There may be a few more insignificant items coming up in a few days, but
once again it's going to be whomever emails me first will get the item.
Sorry if that is somehow discriminating.

Thank you for everyone that helped me clean-up my apartment. I'm almost to
the point of not being ashamed of bringing a girl into the place. (I just
need to gather the many millions of pieces of the carb rebuild, and I'm
golden.)

Terry L. Thompson
'76 Spit 1500
Maryland