Re: Columbus Ohio

To: <pbowen@intellinetics.com>
Subject: Re: Columbus Ohio
From: "Ron Fowler" <tr8@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 08:45:27 -0400
---------Original Message-------------
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 08:08:44 -0400
From: "Bowen, Patrick" <pbowen@intellinetics.com>
Subject: Columbus Ohio

Now that I am living in the Great Midwest, could I hear from the folks that
live close to here and what good clubs and events there are in the Columbus
Ohio area.

Thanks
Patrick Bowen
Technical Services
Intellinetics Corp.
(614) 921-8170
-----------------------------------

Hi Patrick,

Check out:

http://www.nextek.net/BuckeyeTriumphs/

We started Buckeye Triumphs about 2 years ago - close to 85 members now
and 140+ cars registered.  Lots of TR6's - the club will host the 6-Pack
Trials here in
2002.  Good number of Spitfires (I just sold my '80).

We also hosted the Triumph Show within a Show at the Immke Classic Car Show
in July over the past three years - 40 to 50 Triumphs each year.  May brings
the British Car Day - now held at Easton - 300+ LBC's.

The founding club of the Triumph Register of America is also here (COCTRA)
and is pretty active - allows all models to join but is first and foremost a
TR2/3 group.

http://www.triumphregister.com

Regards,

Ron Fowler