Re: Alloy bellhousing on ebay

To: Davies William-qswi646 <William.M.Davies@motorola.com>
Subject: Re: Alloy bellhousing on ebay
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 07:40:14 +0000
Bill,
I didn't even think that mod was necessary, but then I have never done anything
with single rail trannies.  Thomason's book says that
the single rail tranny used the same bell housing as the MkIV.  Since that is
the same as the earlier ones, it stands to reason that it
ought to fit all them.

And as you say, drilling (or enlarging) a hole for the shift rail is no trouble
at all.

Joe