Re: Alloy bellhousing on ebay

To: MikeC <mikech@sprynet.com>
Subject: Re: Alloy bellhousing on ebay
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 19:31:54 +0000
Mike, I don't know if either is more rare than the other, but the thicker one
is definitely the one to have.  They are much stronger
and therefore highly desired by racers.

I would never buy one of these things with out at least seeing a picture to
verify that it is as advertised.  Thanks for including a
photo.  If I didn't already have two of them, I would be in the bidding myself!

Joe