74 Spitfire 1500 Acquisition

To: "Spitfires List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: 74 Spitfire 1500 Acquisition
From: "Keith R. Stewart" <kstewart@wwdc.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 19:21:07 -0400
I just acquired a 74 Spitfire 1500 that has been sitting under a carport for
10 years. I haven't decided yet if it is worth investing in and rebuilding
or to use it as a parts car. I need to spend more time checking it out.

For my information in case I part it out, what is a factory hardtop, slight
rust around the edges, glass, mounting hardware, no interior bits or head
liner, worth? The steel looks pretty good, but must have been dropped on one
of the rear corners because there is a slight indentation at that point.

TIA for your help.

Cheers
Keith

    _       _
   | \     / |        Keith R. Stewart
   |  \   /  |        75 Camden Road
   |   \_/   |        London, Ontario
   | 62 | TR4|        N5X 2K2
   | 67 |TR4A|        Canada
   | 70 |Spit|        Home:    (519)660-1916
 __|    |Mk3 |__      E-Mail:  kstewart@wwdc.com
 \T \___|___/ H/      (and a 68 Triumph Trophy 250)
  \ R I U M P /