MORE sort of almost free STUFF

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: MORE sort of almost free STUFF
From: "Terry L. Thompson" <tlt@digex.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 10:50:09 -0400
I now have an in-dash heater/fan unit from my '76 spitfire, with the bolt-in
controls, mounting bolts knobs, cables, wires, tubes and vents. The heater
control valve and bracket was already snagged by another lister the other
day. $2 plus the cost of shipping to the first peson that asks for
this...thing.

I also have three spitfire magazine advertisements which I need to get rid
of as recently got the same ads in color hanging on the walls of the
apartment, and don't really need these now.
The one's I'm getting rid of are unmatted. None of the three are in color!
I'm going to charge $2 per (that includes shipping of about $75 to $1.25).
ONLY ONE PER PERSON (If you already got something from my last one, try to
let someone else have something this time). The first three people that ask
for them can have one for the $1.

I have TWO (2) of this advertisement (but they are both in black and
white!):
http://www.access.digex.net/terry_t/images/ads/economy.jpg

And another of this one (this is the actual picture of the magazine ad):
http://www.access.digex.net/terry_t/images/ads/spits.jpg

Thanks again!
-Terry