Re: Emerson Radio?

To: "Sean & Shannon Twigg" <seanan@crosslink.net>
Subject: Re: Emerson Radio?
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Wed, Aug 16 2000 17:28:28 GMT-0600
The box says-

Emerson CS-1250. I bought it at Fry's Electronics-I don't know if you have
those back east. I was driving around last night (82o at 10pm-and that's in a
coastal town!) enjoying the cooler air, listening to the new stereo-it really
sounds good! Much better than my last one-and it cost $20 les than the last
one! A-Mazing!

I hope this helps,

Laura G.