Re: 1500 Front Licence Plate Location

To: "Keith R. Stewart" <kstewart@wwdc.com>,
Subject: Re: 1500 Front Licence Plate Location
From: "Eric A. Yates" <eyates@enteract.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 10:12:50 -0500

I live in Illinois and require a front license plate on my '78. On my car,
the "horizontal" holes beneath the bumper are made "vertical" through the
simple use of two small 90-degree brackets. A previous owner did this and it
works great. On other Spits in my state I have seen some nice front license
plate brackets (OE perhaps?) that probably use the bumper underside holes.
These look best in my opinion, but I haven't gotten around to acquiring one.

Eric.