Ancillary Gauge Help

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ancillary Gauge Help
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 23:37:43 -0700
Man, traffic has sure slowed down to a trickle on this list!  Well, it's
still busier than my sorry excuse for a forum!!

Got a question:  I just picked up a used Lucas ammeter and Jaeger mechanical
(I think!) oil pressure gauge.  How do I connect the former and where do I
get the sending unit/tubing for the latter?

BTW, I just posted some stuff for grabs on the TTA, including a Mk3
transmission, Mk3 radiator and Mk3 factory steel hard top.

TIA,

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
home of the NEW Totally Triumph Auction
and... The Triumph Autos/Parts Wanted Listings
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/TRwanted.cgi
The Vintage Spitfire Forum -- moderated and friendly
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/spitforum.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!