Re: License Plate Bracket

To: "'spitfires'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: License Plate Bracket
From: "Mitchell, Doug (D.B.)" <dmitchel@ford.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 09:13:20 -0400
All,

Last week, Keith Stewart asked about these for a MkIV/1500
Spit. I replied that I had bought a set through the dealer
in the UK. Although I am not as old as Joe Curry, my memory
is going before his. I looked for the part number for theses
brackets in my parts book over the weekend and had no luck.

So, I must apologize for saying that. Either I bought them
from a US dealer, or I simply did as BillG suggested and
bought a couple of pieces of angle iron and made a set.

Sorry for misleading anyone.

Doug

--
Doug Mitchell