2000 Runoffs SCCA

To: Spitfire List <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: 2000 Runoffs SCCA
From: Chris Crisenbery <ffajackson@absolute-net.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 18:29:39 -0400
First of all I want to invite everyone to the 2000 Valvoline Runoffs
which will be held Oct. 6, 7 and 8. I believe there is a production race
each day which should have some Triumphs in each race (with the
exception of the H race). For those that are interested e-mail me
directly for more info. or visit the SCCA web page.

On a personal note my Spitfire will be racing on Sunday at (I believe
2:30pm) and for the first time we will be televised live on Speedvision.
So for you business owners that have a soft spot for Spits I'm looking
for a sponsor, not a lot of money but good coverage on car and I should
be in the top 5 or so. Any interest please e-mail me and I can forward
some pics of the car.

Hope to see everyone.

Chris Crisenbery Rascal Racing