Rimeer bros mohair hood

To: "'spitfires@autox.team.net'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rimeer bros mohair hood
From: "McKey, Paul" <P.J.McKey@massey.ac.nz>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 11:37:16 +1200
Hi guys and gals

You may recall I was enquiring about a Prestige Autotrim mohair hood a few
weeks back.  Well, I got their "catalogue" and whadayaknow, of course their
printed prices are considerably higher than thos listed on the web (by
25%!!!).  So, the mohair hood offered by Rimmers may actually be a better
bet.  Has anybody ordered one of these before?  They look pretty good in the
catalogue (which BTW, is an amazing catalogue!).

Anyway, many thanks in advance.

Paul.